What you’ll do
As a junior analyst you research the integrity of the customer of an organization, for instance a bank. The main focus lies on collecting information about the customer by analyzing the payment traffic for potentially striking or unusual transactions. You are motivated to investigate each case in detail. Based on the collected information, you do a risk assessment and advise the organization on how the customer risk should be managed in order to prevent their business from any integrity violations, such as money laundering, terrorist financing or corruption. You then record your findings and conclusions in a report. You work individually on your report, but within a project team that supports you.
Where you’ll come to work
At Partner in Compliance, we are passionate about compliance. We are the most experienced compliance partner in the Netherlands and specialist in the field of customer integrity. Our team of more than 150 motivated professionals has helped many organizations to improve their integrity, from SMEs to quoted corporates, from banks to asset management companies, and from pension funds to supervisory authorities. We give advice, implement projects, provide external compliance officers and offer trainings. Our team has a pragmatic and hands-on approach in all we do, operating from our offices in Amstelveen and Curacao.
We are a young, growing and informal organization that is always on the move. With enthusiastic and ambitious teams. We value strong and long-term relationships with our clients and our people. Our people are Partner in Compliance.
What you’ll need
Do you want to contribute to increasing integrity in the financial sector and beyond? Do you want to grow and learn things in practice? Do you recognize yourself in any of the requirements below? Then this is an ideal position for you.
- You are a recent graduate or a young professional.
- You have completed a university or higher professional education preferably in Criminology, Forensic Investigation, Safety and Security, Business Administration or a related study.
- You are interested in the news and current affairs. You have a great learning capacity: you can quickly master complex matters.
- You are analytically strong and able to formulate concisely, both orally and in writing.
- You get energy from diverse work activities and a steep learning curve.
- You are pragmatic. You organize your tasks purposefully and have a pro-active approach to your work.
- You are a team player. You want to achieve the best results together with your project team, you are easy to deal with and can stand up for yourself.
- You know yourself well. You know where you want to grow and what you need to achieve it.
- You can take decisions.
- You are result-oriented and focused on both quality and quantity.
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
What we’ll offer
A great starter position to learn the compliance profession. Compliance is more than just adherence to laws and regulations. It is also working on the belief that integrity is important in any working environment. Our field is dynamic with a wide variety of work activities. In this position you discover the work of an analyst, gain experience and further develop yourself professionally. You work with a close-knit team on one of our own projects in the financial sector or beyond, throughout the Netherlands. We believe it is our priority to invest in the growth of our people. Here is what we offer:
- Access to the Partner in Compliance Academy, with an introduction program, the KYC (Know Your Customer) Analyst course and events that fully focus on your learning goals and needs.
- Room for own initiative, independent work and on-the-job learning.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of our organization.
- Plenty of room for your personal development, with coaching and career guidance.
- Working for various institutions in and outside the financial sector.
- A dynamic and informal working environment.
- The opportunity to develop into a specialist or consultant role within compliance.
- The intention to build a good and long-term relation, starting with a fixed-term employment contract.
- A competitive salary and pension plan.
- Free travel for 7 days a week.
Are you enthusiastic about joining us?
Do you want to learn more about this role? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Maarten C. de Jong via 06 41 28 09 96 orMaarten@partnerincompliance.nl.