What you’ll do
As a TM analyst you focus on the analysis of payment traffic and pay attention to potential striking or unusual transactions. With your knowledge and steer you can anticipate what exactly is going on. You are motivated to investigate each case in detail. Simultaneously, you are considerate about the integrity of the customer in your research. You review transaction alerts within a broader scope and advise the organization on how the customer risk should be managed in order to prevent their business from any integrity violations, such as money laundering, terrorist financing or corruption. You then record your findings and conclusions. You are the source of information within the project team and you support and train your junior colleagues. Based on your TM expertise, your input is crucial.
Where you’ll come to work
At Partner in Compliance, we are passionate about compliance. We are the most experienced compliance partner in the Netherlands and specialist in the field of customer integrity. Our team of more than 150 motivated professionals has helped many organizations to improve their integrity, from SMEs to quoted corporates, from banks to asset management companies, and from pension funds to supervisory authorities. We give advice, implement projects, provide external compliance officers and offer trainings. Our team has a pragmatic and hands-on approach in all we do, operating from our offices in Amstelveen and Curacao.
We are a young, growing and informal organization that is always on the move. With enthusiastic and ambitious teams. We value strong and long-term relationships with our clients and our people. Our people are Partner in Compliance.
What you’ll need
Are you convinced that working as a real specialist in the compliance field suits you and do you recognize yourself in the characteristics below? Then this is an ideal position for you to grow further within TM.
- You have completed a university or higher professional education or you have a proven work experience equivalent to a bachelor-level.
- You recently have 2+ years of relevant experience in TM.
- You are familiar with all transaction types and typologies of customer segments within the financial sector.
- You have knowledge of and experience with corporate clients and the various complex legal and organizational structures.
- You act as a valuable sparring partner for your colleagues, also outside your project.
- You are analytically strong and able to formulate concisely, both orally and in-writing.
- You get energy from diverse work activities and a steep learning curve.
- You are pragmatic.
- You are a team player.
- You are open to broadening and deepening your knowledge.
- You can quickly adjust and are flexible towards your work and your role.
- You don’t value hierarchy. You fit in an informal working environment.
- You feel responsible for the collaboration towards a common outcome.
- You stick to your guns and can support your views with solid arguments, so that it stimulates and involves others.
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
What we’ll offer
A great opportunity to grow into a specialist, consultant of project manager role within compliance. We believe it is our priority to invest in the growth of our people. Here is what we offer:
- Internal and external training programs, including CAMS certification (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) with recertification every 3 years.
- Plenty of room for own initiative, independent work and on-the-job learning.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of our organization.
- Plenty of room for personal development, with coaching and career guidance.
- Working for various (international) organizations in and outside the financial sector.
- A dynamic and informal working environment.
- The opportunity to develop into a project manager role or to deepen your knowledge and grow further as a specialist or consultant within compliance.
- The intention to build a good and long-term relation, starting with a fixed-term employment contract.
- A competitive salary and pension plan.
- Free travel 7 days a week.
Are you enthusiastic about joining us?
Do you want to learn more about this role? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Maarten C. de Jong via 06 41 28 09 96 or Maarten@partnerincompliance.nl.