- Team of motivated compliance professionals
- Partner with a passion for compliance and integrity
- Customized services: from advice to implementation and aftercare
- Unique pricing structure: results-based pricing for implementation projects
Do you need help in strengthening the integrity and compliance within your organization? Or perhaps you require specific advice on the interpretation of laws and regulations? We can help you in translating legal requirements into practical solutions at all stages. Whether it concerns an interpretation question or advice about the outline, evaluation, or adjustment of your compliance program — Partner in Compliance can cater to all!
What do we offer?
Partner in Compliance helps organizations to strengthen their integrity. We offer services in the entire field of compliance. Benefit from our assistance in all stages of legal and regulatory implementation — from designing and evaluating to transforming your compliance program.
We can help you with all compliance matters, such as:
- fulfilling the duty of care and embedding customer centricity
- complying with privacy regulations (GDPR), including performing the mandatory Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) to identify privacy risks
- applying for a license for a (new) branch in the Netherlands
- testing compliance policy for a new product or a new branch in the Netherlands
- preventing market abuse
- setting up the compliance function
- performing compliance audits, such as a privacy audit or assessing whether customer files meet the requirements of the anti-money laundering laws and regulations
- setting up the CDD framework, together with transaction monitoring. This includes drafting policies and procedures and composing training programs
- formulating sanctions compliance policy and work instructions
- strengthening integrity awareness and ethical behavior within your organization, for instance by introducing training and workshops
- implementing controlled and sound business operations: integrity policy, the SIRA, integrity-sensitive functions, incident management, outsourcing partnerships, anti-corruption, and prevention of conflict of interest.
What types of organizations do we work for?
We provide advice to all organizations that value compliance. For many years, we have been working for organizations in the financial sector, such as banks, insurers, pension funds, and asset managers. Recently, we have also noticed an increasing focus on compliance among other sectors. This includes notary offices, export companies, regulators, IT companies, and organizations that act as an intermediary (agent) in online services, such as online gambling sites, hotel booking platforms, and home delivery services.
How do we work?
We want to do everything that is considered necessary to exceed our clients’ expectations by offering customized services with the highest level of quality. We carry out our assignments believing that independence and integrity are the key elements.
Based on the relationship
We create a connection with our clients by bringing a personal touch and caring for close collaboration. Based on our passion for compliance and the drive to help you, we share our best knowledge and experience with you. We attach great importance to communication, during and after the advisory assignment. We are genuinely interested in the follow-up. That is why we consider aftercare as very important.
How do you benefit from working with us?
Bringing in the knowledge of the expert
Our consultants offer you reliable expertise with many years of experience. We have a proven track record in advising organizations in the field of compliance. We are the largest knowledge-based compliance partner in the Netherlands.
Based on our many years of experience and expertise, we can translate compliance laws and regulations into practice like no other. Our approach is mainly pragmatic for the best interest of your organization and business operations. We are critical on what should or should not be done. We layout all the important points on how you can apply our advice.
More than advice
Based on our advice, we can help you further with drawing up a policy, implementing our advice, or providing training to increase integrity awareness, knowledge, and skills.
We are humble to say that we have a proven track record in compliance consultancy.
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
Our compliance consultants strongly believe in the importance of integrity. They can help you at all stages in accurately translating legal requirements into practical solutions. Whether it concerns an interpretation question or an advice about the outline, evaluation or adjustment of your compliance policy and procedures.
© 2022 Partner in Compliance B.V.