- Team of motivated compliance professionals
- Partner with a passion for compliance and integrity
- Customized services: from advice to implementation and aftercare
- Unique pricing structure: results-based pricing for implementation projects
Partner in Compliance as an expert on privacy
In our digital society, privacy is a discipline that deserves the necessary attention within every professional organization. Not only to avoid fines from the regulators, but also to ensure that customers do not get the impression that an organization handles personal data lightly, without applying appropriate security standards. This approach could lead to image damage and therefore a loss of turnover.
All organizations are required to conduct a privacy impact analysis (PIA) and to identify privacy risks. Do you need support with your PIA? Or would you like to outsource the role of privacy officer or data protection officer? Do you need advice or support with other privacy matters? Then Partner in Compliance is there for you!
How do we work?
There is no standard answer to the question of how an organization complies with privacy laws and regulations (the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR in the EU). In addition, privacy legislation is based on a risk-based approach and therefore, the privacy activities are different for every organization.
We offer you temporary or long-term support, that includes components such as:
- design and implementation of a privacy compliance program.
- support of your compliance department, privacy officers and corporate law specialists and lawyers.
- fully completing the role of the data protection officer (DPO) or privacy officer, for example if this is not feasible internally.
- complete outsourcing of a privacy project to a multidisciplinary project team.
- support and guidance on privacy issues related to outsourcing, business development and the introduction of new technologies.
- advice in the field of privacy compliance, such as conducting the Privacy Compass, privacy audits, risk analyses, privacy impact assessments and quick scans conducted by our privacy consultants.
- advice on the implementation of privacy controls.
- support in communication with internal and external parties such as consumer organizations, government institutions or regulators (such as the Dutch Data Protection Authority [Dutch DPA]).
How do you benefit from working with us?
Based on years of experience and expertise, we can translate complex privacy laws and regulations into practice. Our approach is mainly pragmatic for the best interest of your organization and business operations.
Small and large projects
Our consultants are the basis for the collaboration with your organization. If necessary, for instance in case of larger projects, our consultants can scale up by working together with specialists from our permanent privacy expert network.
We offer you a permanent contact person who knows your organization well. Commitment and the best quality for a reasonable price are what we stand for.
OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS
Our compliance consultants strongly believe in the importance of integrity. They can help you at all stages in accurately translating legal requirements into practical solutions. Whether it concerns an interpretation question or an advice about the outline, evaluation or adjustment of your compliance policy and procedures.
© 2022 Partner in Compliance B.V.